McLaughlin is available for appropriate research in a wide variety of disciplines, including but not limited to : academic studies in art, science, social sciences, humanities, etc. We welcome a variety of researchers, who may be graduate students, undergraduate students, faculty, professional scientists/researchers, amateur scientists/researchers, high school students under teacher supervision, interns, etc. Please contact reserve staff for information on conducting research at the McLaughlin Natural Reserve.
Information for those wishing to use the reserve or field station for reserach:
- First Visit - information you need to know before coming to the reserve.
- Applications - infromation on application requirements.
- Status List - information required for each person coming to the reserve.
- Current Research - some current projects on the reserve.
- Past Research Projects - some past projects on the reserve
- Publications - book chapters, journal articles, etc.