Give to the NRS
Help preserve California’s natural areas with a gift to the UC Davis Natural Reserve System (NRS). These protected landscapes provide transformational experiences to students, enable innovative research in the environmental sciences, and contribute to wise stewardship of our natural resources.
Private gifts to support the Natural Reserve System strengthen our ability to protect the land, actively restore landscapes, provide outreach programs, and support student research and instruction.
- UC Davis NRS
- Bodega Marine Reserve
- Jepson Priaire Reserve
- Donald and Sylvia McLaughlin Reserve
- Quail Ridge Reserve
- Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve
Alumni, faculty, emeriti and friends of the NRS express their support for ecological research and education in a variety of ways. You may select a resource to direct your gift. A few examples are:
- A new endowment for outreach support
- A new endowment for graduate student support or research fellowships
- Any number of special projects, e.g. the Stebbins Endowment for Outreach Programming at Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve
Unrestricted and special-project gifts are also extremely important for retaining the quality of our program over time.
We would welcome the opportunity to talk with you. Your gift will make a difference for our students and build a sound future for our program.
Senior Director of Development
Office of Research
Virginia "Shorty" Boucher
Natural Reserve System